Ponderings, insights and industry updates
- Summary Tables SimplifiedThe latest version of Hydrolix Summary Tables significantly reduces the complexity of writing SQL aggregates while preserving the efficiency of querying summary tables. A common limitation of aggregate tables is… Continue reading Summary Tables Simplified
- Hydrolix Supports Mode AnalyticsThe Mode platform provides users with a hub for performing ad hoc analysis, self-service reporting and visualization, as well as sharing analysis with collaborators. In addition to providing SQL access… Continue reading Hydrolix Supports Mode Analytics
- MaxMind Geo LookupHow to setup Hydrolix geo-lookup using MaxMind database using custom dictionary and function to simplify ingest and query.
- Clean your data quicklyData are complicated, Hydrolix helps clean up your data before ingesting it.
- Multi CDN monitoringHow Paramount leverages Hydrolix to ingest, normalize their CDN logs from multiple providers
- High performance dashboard with GrafanaIn this blog post we’ll see how to leverage Clickhouse plugin and Grafana to create really performant dashboard on Hydrolix data platform. Dashboard Variables Grafana has a concept of variable… Continue reading High performance dashboard with Grafana
- Monitoring query performanceIn the previous blog post eating our own logs we saw how Hydrolix cluster is indexing its own logs. Our logs contains lots of very useful information, in this blog… Continue reading Monitoring query performance
- Eating our own logsMonitoring complex application deployed via Kubernetes can be a challenge especially when the application uses a large number of components. The Hydrolix platform is designed to make log processing and… Continue reading Eating our own logs
- Logs and metrics with FluentbitFluent Bit is a super fast, lightweight, and highly scalable logging and metrics processor and forwarder. In this article we’ll see how we can configure FluentBit to send metrics and… Continue reading Logs and metrics with Fluentbit
- Handling Multiple Groupings in a Single PassHandle multiple group in a single SQL statement without blowing up memory !
- Video streaming analysis with CMCDIn this blog post we are going to see how we can leverage a new feature to extract CMCD information from Akamai realtime logs delivery. The Common Media Client Data… Continue reading Video streaming analysis with CMCD
- Index and enrich Akamai logs in realtimeAkamai new feature Datastream v2 allows streaming in real time of logs into HTTPS endpoint. In this blog post we’ll see how to setup Akamai and Hydrolix to receive, parse… Continue reading Index and enrich Akamai logs in realtime